Code of Ethics
Society of Ortho-Bionomy International®
As a registered member of the Society of Ortho-bionomy International®, Dainella Nartker agrees to uphold the highest standards of professional behavior, guided by the Code of Ethics stated below.
- The philosophy and concepts of Ortho-Bionomy shall be the guiding prinicples in my work with clients.
- I will at all times render the highest quality of services possible for the well being and benefit of my client.
- I will only offer skills or services in which I have specifically been trained. For issues that fall beyond the scope of my practice, I will refer clients to other qualified professionals.
- To protect the privacy of my clients, I will keep all communications, clients’ records and client identity confidential.
- Recognizing the vulnerability of the client in a therapeutic relationship, I will maintain the highest standard of professional conduct.
- I will show regard for common legal, moral and ethical standards. To preserve the integrity of Ortho-Bionomy, I will make a clear distinction between Ortho-Bionomy and other modalities that I use.
- I will bring to the notice of the Society any action of another member that appears to be eithically inappropriate or contrary to standards set by the Society.
- I will use all Society trademarks only in accordance with the current established guidelines. Failure to follow guielines will lead to suspension of said trademark use.
- I will endeavor to improve my technical skills and professional standards through continuing educational training.
- I will uphold professional relationships, never slandering a member of the Ortho-Bionomy community or the allies professional community.
- Anyone in my employment will abide by the policies and trademark regulations set by the society of Ortho-Bionomy.
- I will display a copy of this code of ethics in my work area where it is clearly visible. I understand that transgression of the Code of Ethics may result in the surrender of my membership.